Welcome

This blog is about the emotions I go through with my choice of adoption. I decided to start this blog so that I had somewhere to write, that I knew wouldn't get lost. I have no if I am doing this right. I have never blogged before so please bare(sp) with me. I do appreciate all of you for reading this. And please feel free to leave a comment! Have a great day!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Three days before your 5th birthday

Today I bought you a birthday card... It wasn't much but I hope you like it... I got permission from your parents to send you a birthday card. I was so excited when they said yes. I walked all the way down to the store just so I could find the perfect card that said everything my heart said but of course that card would only exists if I made it myself... I just want you to know that I miss and love you everyday! I still think you were my birthday present even though you were born a month before my birthday but you were still the best birthday present anyone could ask for...

No comments:

Post a Comment