Welcome

This blog is about the emotions I go through with my choice of adoption. I decided to start this blog so that I had somewhere to write, that I knew wouldn't get lost. I have no if I am doing this right. I have never blogged before so please bare(sp) with me. I do appreciate all of you for reading this. And please feel free to leave a comment! Have a great day!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

This Christmas was extra special to me. I received a present from you and your family... It was a pretty picture of you in this beautiful red frame... I will keep it forever... Sometimes when the holidays or birthdays come around I wish you were here but I always have to remember that I chose your family for a reason... It is very hard everyday but it gets harder when the holidays come. I miss you baby Brandon, well I guess your not a baby anymore but in my heart you will always be my baby... I miss and love you!

Love,

Your tummy mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment