Welcome

This blog is about the emotions I go through with my choice of adoption. I decided to start this blog so that I had somewhere to write, that I knew wouldn't get lost. I have no if I am doing this right. I have never blogged before so please bare(sp) with me. I do appreciate all of you for reading this. And please feel free to leave a comment! Have a great day!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Missing you

As the days go on and the years go by all I do is miss you. I go on with my life and I live every day, I just wish that I could go back in time and hold you a little more. I know that your happy and that you are safe! Everything I'am and everything I do, I do just for you. I want to be a person that someday you can look up too, the person who deserves to be called your tummy mommy! I know I have made mistakes but never have you been a mistake. I have loved you forever and will love you some more, Never will I forget you, never will I make you hurt! You are still my son, at the same time you are theirs! It never hurts to have more people to love you, and trust me you are deeply loved. You gave me a reason to life, as I gave you life! Forever I will thank God for blessing me with you and forever I will thank God for blessing me with your mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment